Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 20, 2011



I am currently involved in an online artfest called Artful Gathering.  There are 20 or so instructors teaching all sorts of creativity.  I took Cristina Zinnia Galliher's, A Textured Life; Nancy Maxwell James, Boite et Petite Livret Vintage; and Shiloh Sophia McClure's, The Lady of the Divine Spark.  It ends on August 27th and I will feel lost without all the fun and excitement.  I made a lot of new friends and hope to keep in touch with them all.
I thought I would include some photos of two shrines I made in Zinnia's class.  Also is a picture of the vintage box I made in Nancy's class.
Zinnia has an online website that is so much fun.  It is Rosesonmytable.ning.com.

2 comments:

  1. Yea you have posted another one with your wonderful art work. Way to go my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley, See you can have a blog! Ta-da, Congratulations on your new blog and Welcome to Blogland where you will have many new adventures and meet many fun and creative like-minded souls. Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete